Pages

Breakfast In Bed

Monday, January 04, 2010

2009 in Photographs

The Christmas festivities are over, the New Year hangover subsiding. I'm thinking back over 2009 - a year of highs and lows, adventure and discovery - and looking ahead to 2010. While the memories are still fresh, I have chosen my favourite photographs from last year, which you can see below. What I love most about these snaps is that everyone in them looks so genuinely happy - there's not a forced photo-smile to be seen. I am very lucky to be surrounded by so many vivacious, passionate people and I look forward to spending more happy times with them all this year. A joyous and fruitful New Year one and all.



All the photos in this slideshow are from my Flickr stream. Come on over and see more: www.flickr.com/photos/rowstar
blog comments powered by Disqus