Pages

Breakfast In Bed

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too Sick to Blog

It's been a long time since I felt too ill to write; usually it's the last of my faculties to fail, often it's a comforting remedy. But since last Friday I have been at the mercy of a nasty bout of flu that has scuppered my intention to blog every day in December. Going to a to a gig in Luxembourg last weekend no doubt made matters worse, but I wouldn't have missed it for all the Benylin in Boots. Certainly our (some would say insane) adventure deserves a post all of its own, and hopefully come this weekend I shall feel chipper enough to wax lyrical about Camille in all her wacky Gallic glory. But for now I am just popping up to say 'hello' and crawling straight back under my snuffly, spangly sickness rock. Make me a Lemsip, I'll be back for Christmas.
blog comments powered by Disqus